Important things to keep in mind while filling RBI Grade B form
By GovJobAdda, Bengaluru 1 year ago 1928 Views
You can only apply online through the Bank's website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from July 3 - July 23, 2018.The foremost thing to remember is that you can only apply online, there is no other mode to apply. You should only submit one application.
For notification regarding RBI Grade B, you can click on this link: https://govjobadda.org/blogs/rbi-grade-b-2018-official-notification-is-out/5b3b69add71a270bc4b598df/
All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are required to submit an undertaking in the Online application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination.
Things to keep in mind while filling the application form:
- You should carefully decide about your choice of center for the Examination.
- You are not required to submit along with their applications any certificate in support of the claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Physically disabled etc. which will be verified at the time of the Interview only.
- Before applying online, candidates should—
- Photograph (4.5 cm × 3.5 cm)
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given below.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
Note: If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. This is compulsory because the board only sends information through E-mail/SMS so be very careful while filling required data.
- You will have to enter the basic details and upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration in the online application form.
Steps to apply for RBI Grade B 2018:
- Firstly you should visit the URL “Recruitment for the post of “Officers in Gr.’B’ (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM” on Bank's website i.e. rbi.org.in. Go on the bottom of the page and click on Opportunities@RBI >Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form”.
- You will have to enter the basic details and upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration in the online application form as per the specifications.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- You should carefully fill and verify the details in the online application as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Photo identity proof / Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Now you can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration.
- Click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' only after verification.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on SUBMIT.
Details of photograph:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20 kb–50 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Details of Signature, Left Thumb (LT) impression and Handwriting declaration Image:
- You have to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and left thumb impression.
- For hand written declaration size of file should be 20 kb – 50 kb
- Signature / Hand written declaration should not be in capital letters.
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only.
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Crop the image in the scanner
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- Those who are using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format not exceeding 50 kb (photograph and hand written declaration) & 20 kb (signature and left thumb impression).
List of Indian musical instruments and their famous players!
Here is a list of important instruments along with the indians who play them: Flute Hari Pr...
Types of Cheques.
Cheque: A cheque is a document that orders a bank to pay a specific amount of money from ...
LIST OF ALL GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS 2018
Friends, Today we are going to provide you a comprehensive list of all the upcoming Banking, SSC ...
Most Common Mistakes in English | Superfluous Expressions
Knowledge of superfluous expressions is very important because it can come in handy, while spotti...
IMPORTANT NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS.
Important National Headquarters for upcoming SSC Exams Rashtriya Bal Bhavan - New Delhi Institute...
GovJobAdda WhatsApp and Telegram Groups
Join Our Social Media Groups and Pages for daily updates, quizzes and Free Tests ! F...
State Animals, Birds, Trees and Flowers of India
State About State Andhra Pradesh Emblem: Poorna kumbham Language: Telugu Song: Maa Telugu T...
Small Finance Banks and their Headquarters
Small finance banks are a type of niche banks in India. Banks with a small finance bank l...
Assam is a state in northeastern India. It is Located south of the eastern Himalayas, Assam comp...