Cgl 2018 is probably going to be held in August so u have almost 9 months in hand which are more than enough for the beginner.
Preparation of SSC CGL is very simple. Just follow below steps:
- Read the syllabus
- Buy one book for each subject/topic.
- Finish all the books once. Write short tricks/ exception rules in a separate notebook
- Join one or two test series, analyze the solution
- Try to improve your score in each and every test
Give as much mock tests as possible. Mocks are the key to success here.Like (0) Follow (0) 0 Comments 8 Views
While preparing for the Tier 2 phase, candidates may have a few questions like: –
- What is Tier 3 in SSC CHSL?
- Who is eligible for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
- Is SSC CHSL Tier 2 conducted for all posts?
- Is Tier 2 of SSC CHSL qualifying in nature?
- How to prepare for SSC CHSL Tier 2 descriptive paper?
For SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper (Tier 2) Preparation, you should keep the following fine points in mind:
- The CHSL Tier 2 Exam is of 100 marks.
- It would be an offline pen & paper based exam.
- Duration of the paper is 1 hour.
- The topics would include Essay writing/Precis writing/Letter writing.
- The marks of the exam are used to prepare the final merit list.
- You can choose to write either in English or Hindi.
- The essay writing for SSC CHSL Tier 2 may carry 50 marks.
- The letter writing and precis writing may carry 20-30 marks each.
- Select a good source for preparation.
- Cover all the recent topics of social, finance & economics, world politics, environments, science & technology, government scheme etc.
- Manage your time to complete the paper.
- Always attempt essay first.
- Write with good presentation.
Thank You!!Like (0) Follow (0) 0 Comments 34 Views
Contact Us for any Query